Dipadosus [HD] Dipadosus [HD]

boom boom boom boom

You should vary the kick's beat, i think a kick with more prescence would make the song better, also a hi hat could fit very good in min 3:00.

highdrake responds:

Thanks.
I absolutely agree and if / when I decide to update the song I'll let you know!

Down In China Town Down In China Town

Hahahaha

HAHAHA THIS IS AWESOME xD

InvasiveInsomniac responds:

Glad you like it :)

Trance test (final) Trance test (final)

DDDD: ?

This one is a NO NO,
Dude I woulnt even think about putting it to test, I dont want to offend you, i know how much work goes into every test. But a good idea would be to learn melody basics and the flow of a good song, so you can, for example, listen to your favourite trance artist and pay attention on how the song creates expectation, creates different moods, how it gets to the climax of the melody. After some time youll see huge imporvements, Im going to make a demo right now, and ill upload it right away, so you can check out more or less how the tone changes the mood. I like your spirit BTW :) I Love Dreamers, the world needs a lot more dreamers.

DJMatti responds:

I should have put more time in this. I made the lead in 5 minutes or less and beat, thats maybe in seconds :D yeah you can say that im a dreamer. After few songs you can say. "you were a dreamer" :D

this is for my best GIRL! this is for my best GIRL!

Pretty Good

This is pretty good,
I like the sound of trance a lot, its my fav, it chills me.
Anyways, just a couple of observations, sometimes it get a little bit monotonous, and when youre in FL make sure your mix does not saturate, the meter gets red when it is saturating, so use a limiter or reduce the gain in the plug-in. :)

amgelofallangel responds:

THX mam all this help me !!